Roderick Edwards Tried to BlackMail Gary DeMar

Submitted by demario (Gary DeMar – DeMario is full Italian name) on Thu, 05/21/2009 - 08:16.

RE pulled something similar with me. He tried to blackmail me by threatening to go to American Vision supporters. He was going to tell them that I am a supporter of full preterism because I will not denounce it publicly as heresy. I told him to contact away. These are the tactics of a child. Ignore him. He's not worth the key strokes.


Submitted by Virgil on Thu, 05/21/2009 - 10:21. (In response to DeMar)

 Gary, this does not surprise me. You are lucky your family and your friends are not being targeted either - he called my mother in law late at night and scared the heck out of her.

 

Submitted by Jhedges (Jeff Hedges) on Fri, 05/22/2009 - 12:31.

 For those that have known Roderick over the last few years there is a obvious pattern or character trait that shows.

 First he makes friends. Then he joins their group/website/blog etc etc. Then a disagreement comes up. Then Roderick goes on the attack,slandering and trying to destroy people. He backs it up with his Martin Luther quotes. LIes, accusations then come out and the friendship/relationship etc is gone and he picks a new view on religon and the process starts all over.

 I write this not to mock anyone but to show a simple pattern that anyone on the web can see.

 Whats going to happen? The above will happen with Dee Dee and its only a matter of time. And im gonna be honest here, Dee Dee I believe argues and debates with pretty good intentions most of the time. She shows a lot more class than Roderick.This will be the breaking point of her and Rods relationship, and by that i mean friendship.She wont take the steps he does, and that will cause the rift.

 Roderick if your reading this I would advise you to let the anger go. You have burnt all bridges with just about everyone and Dee Dee is you last place you can go. If that ends I suspect one of two things will happen. You will mediate and reflect on the past few years and only by the grace of God will He humble you.

 The other thing that may happen is that your going to reject Christianity all together.

 I pray the last one does not happen.

  

dee dee warren said: February 9, 2011 at 11:37 am

.

He has continued to attempt to post on Preterist Blog despite being told he was not welcome. I have since put his information on auto-delete, so I don’t know if he has continued to do so. Apparently he has also copied me on multiple emails over the past week or so despite being told on no uncertain terms to stop contacting me. I put my email through a gmail filter so it is rare for one to slip through to my Apple Mail program, though they remain in my gmail folder. Checking, he has sent me at least two very recently. He has been told VERY CLEARLY not to contact me by any means. The only other people who have ever behaved this way is certain hyperpreterists, such as mograce2u who also earned an auto-delete at preteristblog. Roderick behaves no differently than the most obsessed hyperpreterist that I have run into. I am very glad I have changed my phone number since the time he had it as well as working at a new employer.

 I don’t agree Phil with using his picture or location due to things that have happened to me in the past. I am asking you sincerely if doing so is necessary. His harassments are not location-based or personal, but rather over the Internet,so I would think his usernames and the like are all that are relevant. I ask you to consider taking down the picture and the location, it does bother me as not appropriate considering the nature of his harassment. If he was doing it in person or in his local area, then I would agree. But posting a location and picture smacks too much of things like a dangerous neighborhood criminal alert.

Please feel free to pass my contact information on to any cyber-crime person to speak to. I believe he has also contacted Paul repeatedly, but he would have to confirm that.

 

Cyber Stalker Alert!!!! Roderick Edwards

08TuesdayFeb 2011

Posted by Phil Naessens in Christians huh?, Heresy

 —

Cyber Stalker Roderick Edwards of Whiteland Indiana

 Roderick is stalking folks once again but this time he’s gone too far. As I stated on this podcast the only way to stop these types of  individuals is to report them to their local authorities. This was done this morning.

 Edwards has a lengthy history of such anti-social behavior and as recently as this week has stalked and spammed my friends. Prior to that he stalked and spammed Dee Dee Warren as well as many others.

 If you’ve been stalked by Edwards or if you know of anyone who has been a victim of Edwards, please sign the comments section of this blog so the authorities can see how messed up this weirdo really is.

 


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gary DeMar's Books Lead to Full/Hyper-Preterism

HyperPreterism's Heroes

Gary DeMar Wants You to be a Full Preterist